12 September 2008

Are you an "entropy whiner"?

Ran across this on View From The Porch

Are you a person who keeps things working, or just whines about them breaking?

I suppose I'm an Entropy fighter. My newest car is a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee (the wife's Jeep and DD). I have a 1990 Jeep Cherokee (wheeling toy, currently down for an engine swap), a 1989 Blazer (daily driver, when I don't take the bike, and needs an overhaul of the suspension and the tranny needs to be looked at), a 1998 Kawasaki KLR650 (daily commuter and all around 2-wheeled-Jeep), a 1987 Pontiac Fiero (I swear I'm gonna get to it. Some day) and a 2006 Ninja 650R (my first bike). Then there's the house needing paint inside and out, the back yard needs to be half dug up to install better drainage, I really need to frame up and pour that 70' driveway, and let's not forget the 25X25' workshop I want out back.

All while working 70 hours a week on rotating schedules. Oh joy.

No comments: