for some unkown reason I could not open the vid, but anyways.. just wanted to stop in and say hello.:-) I love the beer, big things that go bang all that stuff, will leave the babes to the guys lol!
for some unkown reason I could not open the vid, but anyways.. just wanted to stop in and say hello.:-) I love the beer, big things that go bang all that stuff, will leave the babes to the guys lol!
Now THERE'S a black man I would vote for!! I want to shake this guys hand! AWESOME stuff! For the first time since Obama was elected, I smiled. WONDERFUL!
Basically I'm a 4-wheeling, zen philosophizing, modern sort of computer geek with bits of me stuck in the Old Ways... very much a collection of contradictions. Browncoat (not brownshirt), Ex-soldier, ex-Liberal, ex-Democrat, ex-Republican, ex-anti-gunner. Some might say I can't stick to anything- I prefer to think that I've adapted my beliefs as new data has become available, the way all smart folks do. And me.
5 comments:
Oh, isn't he great? Some of the more intelligent, well-thought-out stuff on the internet, for sure!
Jafo I got to like to this it is outstanding Dude
for some unkown reason I could not open the vid, but anyways.. just wanted to stop in and say hello.:-)
I love the beer, big things that go bang all that stuff, will leave the babes to the guys lol!
The British Bird.
for some unkown reason I could not open the vid, but anyways.. just wanted to stop in and say hello.:-)
I love the beer, big things that go bang all that stuff, will leave the babes to the guys lol!
The British Bird.
Now THERE'S a black man I would vote for!! I want to shake this guys hand! AWESOME stuff! For the first time since Obama was elected, I smiled. WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment