16 January 2012

Welcome to the Blogroll: Red State Witch

OK folks- front and center, cover down- Listen up:

We run a respectful joint 'round here. Yes, even with the sidelong nude of the kneeling woman with the 3' long sword I posted some time ago, and similar. (Have I mentioned, Yumm?)

:makes note to post more eye candy:

That said- we run a respectful site here. There will be things that I post that you disagree with. There will be things that you say, I disagree with. It's an oft-misatributed quote (and correct me if I misattrib), but:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -(random Googleness by way of accuracy: This quote is widely attributed to Voltaire, but cannot be found in his writings. With good reason. The phrase was invented by a later author as an epitome of his attitude. It appeared in The Friends of Voltaire (1906), written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall under the pseudonym Stephen G. Tallentyre.)
So in short, and with the utmost respect:
-Welcome to the blogroll, Red State Witch. Stealing their tagline: "Pagan AND Conservative. Yes, really". It's something I've long said about myself- and as it happens, it's not terribly rare.

-Don't mistake those that don't follow the same god you do, as being Occupy Wall Street types.

-Each their own, and "Judge not lest ye be judged", ring a bell?

-If you cannot respect the above, noone's making you post a comment... and you might as well save us both the time, because your comment will be sent to \dev\null if it doesn't contribute to a rational, respectful conversation.

Now- I just have to poke about in the undercarriage here and figure out where I add a hyperlink in the new interface...

No comments: